Thursday, February 26, 2009

Carnival!

I am dimly aware that there may have been some kind of carnival in Rio a couple of days ago, but that's not what my title is referring to. Rather, I want to bring your attention to the brand-new Diversity in Science Carnival! There's lots of good reading over there about role models, particularly in light of February being Black History Month.

I missed the deadline to submit anything to that Carnival, but I do intend to contribute to the upcoming Scientiae Carnival, which will be hosted by Liberal Arts Lady. This month's call is about Role Models also, but this time in the context of March being Women's History Month. The submission deadline is February 28, so act fast!

Nothing like a good submission deadline to get those writing juices flowing.

No comments :